If you repair, manufacture, or sell boat propellers, or you are a provider of products and services to propeller repair professionals, this convention should be a must on your annual calendar of marine industry events.
NMPA members from across the U.S., Canada and internationally gather for two days of fast-paced technical seminars, presentations on new products and technology, hands-on demonstrations, tips and tricks from seasoned propeller repair experts, certification testing, information on business best management practices, business-to-business networking and camaraderie.
The Convention offers NMPA Associate Members a prime opportunity to exhibit their products and services and meet with their customers directly in a business friendly environment. Manufacturers, product vendors and propeller repair shops are eager to network and talk shop. The Convention is an excellent venue for target marketing through sponsorship which shows a commitment to supporting the association and industry.
Thursday, November 7
- Pre-Convention Workshop – Certification Class & Written Exams: Time: 9am – 3pm
- Welcome Reception – Members & Exhibitors Meet & Greet:
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
Friday, November 8
- Opening Session – Welcome Remarks & Exhibitor Intros:
Time: 9am – 9:45am
- Educational Sessions & Vendor Networking Sessions: 10am – 5pm
- Cocktails & Networking Happy Hour:
Time: 5:30pm – 6:pm
Saturday, November 9
- Annual Meeting – Board of Director Elections & Keynote Address:
Time: 9am – 10:15am
- Educational Sessions & Vendor Networking Sessions:
Time: 10:30am – 5pm
Sunday, November 10
- Hands-on Demonstrations (Off-Site Location/Pre-Registration Required)
Time: 10am – 2pm